Wednesday 29 May 2013

Constructing the Environment

Using my level blueprint and the unity terrain tool I created a rough outline of the level. then using the unity Terrain toolkit plug in that Justin gave us i applied procedural textures to the cliffs and the ground. i then made a pass with the normal terrain tools adding new textures to the ground and trees to spice the scene up. i also downloaded a script called Cloudtoy that let me add volumetric clouds to the scene, I used it for fog around the cliff face. I then placed some models i made in 3ds max in and used the terrain tools to integrate them to the scene such as different textures around the base of the antenna and the raised platform it sits on














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.